About Us

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thank you to all that entered this round of the Contest

Girls ,

I wanted to Thank everyone who entered this round of our Sketch Contest . We have just been blown away with the Beautiful designs that you have submitted. We are voting on a winner and the 2 random draw prizes will be announce in a couple of days !!!

Guess what !!!
Then we will reveal our final round of this contest with another Awesome Prize Package!!! So many Prima and Dusty Attic items to win, Yea!!!

Thanks again for playing we love each and everyone of your layouts and have so enjoyed viewing them!!

talk to you soon,

Pam

1 comment:

  1. I received my Prima goodies that I won as a random winner for sketch#2 and I want to say THANK YOU!!!!! I love them!!! I can't wait for the next!

    ReplyDelete