About Us

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Winners of the Prima Sketch Contest

First we'd like to thank everyone that played...there were so many gorgeous entries.  We wish we could choose all of you. Don't forget to check back here tomorrow for March's fabulous sketch.




And the Winner of the Wonderful Prima Prize is ..................
#14 Melissa Pablo


We're not finished just yet....We have 2 Random Draw Winners to post......and they are


#24 Karen Tamir
&
#40 Lesley


Congratulations Everyone!!! 


Winners email Pam at mycreativescrapbook@yahoo.com with your full name and address so she can get your prize mailed to you.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies, enjoy your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners! Everyone did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam, I've tried emaling you a couple of times but I'm wondering if my email is going to spam because I haven't heard from you. I was the random winner of this month.
    please email me to let me know that you got this message
    my email is kerentamir@sympatico.ca
    or my blog is kerentamir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete